niedziela, 2 listopada 2014

A mini file-folder / Mini segregator

Hello!
This time I made a mini file-folder.
I used the Christmas Story papers.
I made the file folder from craft cardstock.
Inside there’s a pocket with a tag and some folder pages.
I did some masking and stamping to make the background.
I used snowflake dies with pearl brads
and some bling stuff on it plus some lace and ribbons.
And I created my own text on it with the printer.
Bye bye,
Lean de Ruiter
 ****
Witajcie!
Tym razem zrobiłam mini segregator.
Wykorzystałam papiery z serii Christmas Story,
choć sam segregator wykonałam z grubej tektury.
Wewnątrz jest kieszonka z tagiem i kilka stroniczek.
Tło zrobiłam z wykorzystaniem stempli i masek.
Śnieżynki wycięłam za pomocą wykrojników
i ozdobiłam perłowymi ćwiekami oraz różnymi błyskotkami,
dodając również koronkę i wstążki.
Napis zrobiłam na drukarce.
Pa!
Lean de Ruiter






I used/ Użyłam
Christmas Story

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz