niedziela, 23 listopada 2014

A mini- album / Mini album

Hello.
I just love the Christmas Story collection.
This collection is really charming and cozy.
Its colours and patterns are perfect for Christmas projects,
so I used it to make a cozy mini-album with my family Christmas photos.
As always I used lots of embellishments:
flowers, die cuts, poinsettias, pine tree, holy and berries.
***Witajcie.
Uwielbiam ciepły klimat kolekcji Christmas Story,
to są moje ukochane świąteczne kolory,
dlatego z tych właśnie papierów
zrobiłam mini-album ze zdjęciami z ubiegłych świąt.
Jak zawszeużyłam mnóstwa dodatków,
więc album wyszedł bogaty i pękaty. 




I used/ Użyłam:
Christmas Story 







1 komentarz:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful work and filled to the brim with gorgeous details. And these papers here are just awesome and so beautiful too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń