sobota, 27 marca 2021

Tea Wallet

 

 Hi to everyone today I share with you, a special project for Spring, it's a tea wallet, created with a new collection by Craft and You Design:'Hopping Bunnies', and some decoration from the same collection, I hope you like it please enjoy.


I choose a vintage style, and mixed some cutting dies, papers, ribbons this is perfect for a gift in any occasion, I like the design, very cute and simple, pastels colour are perfect for Easter, Spring and sunny days.


I like this collection very much, perfect for any project or creative ideas, I mix some decorations from other collecton, I love the final results.


Inside of the wallet, I put some tea bag, and gift card, love the contrast with 'Baby Toys' collection, I decide to keep it on my desk and put some tea bags inside for a little break from work.

I hope you like this, don't forget to follow all of us on our social media, to observe all our project. 

 Supplies

Baby Toys

Hopping Bunnies

Vintage Ribbons


Flower Romance decorations

 

Wedding Frame 

 


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz