sobota, 13 marca 2021

Spring Birthday's Card


 

 Hi to everyone today I share with you, a little spring card for my mon, shes having her birthday this month, and I crate this great greeting tag.

I made this card, using different scrapbook collection of Craft & You Design, I love this vintage style with frames, ribbons, and some glitter.

 For a final touch I use some watercolour paints, glitter and a sentiment from Craft & You Design collection.


I hope you like this little project, Craft & You Design papers, are perfect for any occasions, and all craft project mini album, card, mixed media and journaling, dont't forget to follow us on our social media, please enjoy.

Baby Toys

Bellissima Rosa

 

Flower Romance Sentiments

Flower Romance Decorations

 
 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz