piątek, 13 listopada 2020

Welcome to Xmas Town

 

 Hi to everyone today I share with you my project, a cute easel card created with 'Colors of Christmas', 6'x6' paper pad, I love this colour and the design it's perfect for greeting card, mini album and more project, this paper is very strong, and this palette of colour it's very cool, welcome to Xmas Town.

 


These design are perfect for making miniature villages, the houses are really cute, I had a lot of fun composing the village, and in the end I concluded my card with a wish for a merry christmas.


 On the site you will find lots of accessories and decorations for all your creative ideas, I added the link to all Craft&You Design supplies.



I hope you like this and stay tuned for all our projects, follow us on our social media and facebook group.



link to all Craft&You Design supplies.



Color of Christmas 


 Winter Holiday sentiments

 


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz