niedziela, 29 listopada 2020

Album for a little girl by Daria Shestakova

 Hello, my dear scrap friends!

Today I Daria Shestakova ( @d_shestakova88 ) want to share with you this lovely photo album!

It was originally conceived as a wedding album, but the inspiration is so unpredictable that in the end an album for a little girl was born.

The album is based on four collections of paper at once. I really like to combine different sheets of paper. It seems to me that this way the work looks more complicated and interesting!

In principle, the album was made in a short time, but here is the photo processing... This is terrible :))) Lots of photos! My weekend was spent at the computer :(

But let's not talk about sad things! Let's look at the album and get inspired!










Album size 21 by 21 cm. 

It holds approximately 55 photos.























I used:






I wish you all the best!
Today was me, Daria Shestakova!
@d_shestakova88






1 komentarz:

  1. Wow! Śliczny projekt! W takim albumie na pewno odbitki zdjęć prezentują się znakomicie :) Najczęściej zdjęcia wywołuję online np. na foto4u, tutaj jest ich cennik https://www.foto4u.pl/cennik.

    Super blog! Będę zaglądać tutaj częściej.

    OdpowiedzUsuń