niedziela, 27 września 2020

Simple Card for a boy

 

Hello everyone welcome back, these days are a bit difficult but we always try to do 
our best, today I want to offer you a very simple and nice card made for 
a family event.
 

 
The day of the departure of a young person towards their future is always an 
important event, they asked me to create something special.
 

 
I made this card with the new 'Vintage man' collection, 
finally adding some elements taken from 'Man's world' another fantastic collection 
that has cars as a theme, in my opinion they are perfect together.
 

 
I find these collections extremely contemporary but with a look to the past 
that gives them incredible charm, thanks to the very talented brand designs. 
 

I find these collections extremely contemporary but with a look to the past that gives 
them incredible charm,thanks to the very talented brand designs.
Tell me what you think in the comments, don't forget to follow us on our 
social networks, to be updated on all our creations and news. 
 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz