środa, 9 września 2020

Baby shabby album by Daria Shestakova

 Hello my dear scrap friends!

Today I (Daria Shestakova @d_shestakova88 ) want to share with you my sweet baby inspiration and show a lovely photo album 😊

I like to create different kind of scrap objects on children's themes. Such creations are always filled with a special comfort, warmth and love!

Creating the album I used three collections at once: Shabby Baby, Bellissima Rosa, Dream Ceremony 💖

The album consists of three spreads and contains about 35 photos.



Before you consider the details I invite you to the video review:


I hope you enjoyed the video. Now let's look at the photos of the album's details:














Using:

CPS-SB30 Zestaw papierów 30,5x30,5 cm Craft&You Design-Shabby Baby CPS-BR30 Zestaw papierów 30,5x30,5 cm Craft&You Design-Bellissima Rosa

CPS-DC30 Zestaw papierów 30,5x30,5cm-Craft&You Design-Dream Ceremony

I wish you all the best!
Today was me, Daria Shestakova!
@d_shestakova88



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz