sobota, 13 czerwca 2020

Stay Safe Pop Up Card

Hi to everyone today I share with you my project, create with a new collections by Craft&You Design 'Stay at home', this is my personal thank you for all those who are fighting on the front line aganist this invisible enemy, I hope you like it.


This is a pop up card with a special message, I love this collection is very gorgeous
and the colours are very bright,perfect for card, mini album and art journal,
mixed media and planning Why not?





I choose this template because it's really funny to create and decorate I add some photos.


In the middle I add a little envelope and decorate with some die cuts, from the same collection.


I hope you like this joining with us on our social media for other inspirations.

Materials








Thanks for your attention and stay safe

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz