niedziela, 29 marca 2020

A tender postcard from Daria Shestakova

Hello everyone!
 Today with you Daria Shestakova  ( @d_shestakova88 ) and my first inspiration for favorite brand "Craft and You"!
When I saw the letter from the manufacturer I couldn't believe my eyes!
I am very happy to be a part of such a large creative family!

For my inspiration I chose a wonderful collection "Bird song". In this collection you can find only pastel shades (blue, pink, mint, beige). Flowers, ribbons and lace are a great addition! Special charm was added by cut out elements from the collection and pearls.
The result was a very tender card for mum. 


I invite you to view it!




I used:

CPB-BS15 Блок 15x15 Craft & You Design - Птичья песня CP-BS04 Двусторонняя бумага Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Bird Song 04  CP-BS05 Двусторонняя бумага Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Bird Song 05

See you soon!
Best wishes, Daria Shestakova

💖💖💖





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz