poniedziałek, 25 lipca 2016

A mixed layout/LO

Hello Creative World, 
Archana here again this week sharing this 12x12 mixed layout. 
I really hope you will love this.
I am totally in love with this paper
from the collection called "Easter Greetings".
L
ook how shabby and beautiful vintage rose printed paper is this. 
This is double sided paper and other side is as beautiful 
as this one in Olive green color
and has some script printed here and there.
So I took basic light pinkish purple paper as my base
and then I took this Easter Greetings paper 
and ripped in three pieces in different sizes only 
from top to bottom as I needed 12 x12 long pieces. 
Then I simply stick them
on the basic paper keeping some distance. 
Hope this one will encourage
to get some of these beautiful papers :-)
Thanks for stopping by!!
***
Witam Kreatywny Świat,
Tym razem chciałabym pokazać Wam
LO z papieru 12x12.
Mam nadzieję, że się Wam spodoba.
Jestem totalnie zakochana w papierze
z kolekcji o nazwie "Easter Greetings".
Z jednej strony "brudne", romantyczne róże
a z drugiej oliwkowa zieleń.
Mam nadzieję, że tym razem zachęciłam Was
aby yrobić coś z tych pięknych papierów :-)
Dziękuję za odwiedziny!!






I used/Użyłam:
Easter Grettings collection



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz