środa, 6 maja 2015

A tag/ Tag

Hi everyone,
This time I made a tag from the lovely papers
Easter Greetings and Tea Time.
The base is kraft paper layered with a few layers
 of design paper on it plus some packaging paper and cardboard.
I created a kind of shadow box on it made with chipboard
but a matchbox will do to.
I added some lace, roses, gesso
and metal stuff and here is your tag... for a birthday I think...
Byebye,
Lean de Ruiter
*****
Witajcie!
Tym razem zrobiłam tag
z pięknych papierów Easter Greetings i Tea Time.
Bazą jest tekturka z kilkoma warstwami papieru ozdobnego,
a także pakowegi i tektury.
 Na tagu stworzyłam coś w rodzaju shadowboxa z tektury
(ale pudełko z zapałek też się nada).
Ozdobiłam koronką, różami, gesso,
metalowymi elementami i oto Wasz tag
... na urodziny najpewniej...
Pa!
Lean de Ruiter



I used/ Użyłam:
Easter Greetings collection
Tea Time collection




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz