niedziela, 27 grudnia 2020

Art Journal 'Let is snow'

 Hi to everyone, today I share with you my project for this month, this is an art journal created with 'Colors of Christmas' collection by Craft&You Design.



Here I used some elements, from the collection 'Colors of Christmas' is my favourite, I love the colours and the texture is percfect for mixed media, art journal, cardmaking and other crafts ideas.


I hope you like this, at this time I used two stamps for created a texture and a cute backgrounds, I add the link at the products in below.


Please don't forget to follow us on our social media, for all project, this is a strange Christmas but inspirations is everywhere Merry Christmas to all of  you.


Supplies


Colors Of Christmas


Let is snow 


Sentiments Stamps


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz