środa, 29 kwietnia 2020

Mini-album "Dream" by Daria Shestakova

Good evening!
  Daria Shestakova  ( @d_shestakova88 ) is with you today!
Just recently my niece turned 5 years old. And for this occasion I decided to make a mini album for her! The album is very tender and fabulous like in a fairy tale!
I called it "Dream" and I imagined my niece traveling by balloon in search of magic tricks! 😊
I hope she'll like it so much!
Let's see what I've done!










Creating I used:

CW083 РАМКА-СВАРОЧНАЯ РАМА-5 кадров-Craft & You Design CPB-BA15 Блок 15x15 Craft & You Design-Baby Adventure

CP-BA08 Односторонние бумажные элементы-Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Детское приключение  CP-BA09 Односторонние бумажные элементы-Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Детское приключение

I wish you inspiration and all the best!

1 komentarz:

  1. Mini album jest świetnym prezentem na urodziny :) Odbitki zdjęć zawsze wykonuję online na fotoprint, tutaj terminy realizacji zamówień https://www.fotoprint.pl/dostawa-ceny-i-terminy#terminy.

    Personalizowane prezenty są najlepsze :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń