poniedziałek, 6 kwietnia 2020

A spring envelope from Daria Shestakova

Hello everyone!
 Today with you Daria Shestakova  ( @d_shestakova88 ) and my spring inspiration for favorite brand "Craft and You"!
The weather pleases us with warm days and we all already want to go for a walk in the park as soon as possible! Unfortunately (because of the whole bad situation in the world) I have to stay at home... Creativity helps me now.  I wanted to create something spring and beautiful.
Let's loot at my "Bird song" envelope!
I hope you like it :)






I used:

CPB-BS15 Блок 15x15 Craft & You Design - Птичья песня CP-BS04 Двусторонняя бумага Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Bird Song 04  CP-BS03 Двусторонняя бумага Craft & You Design 30.5x30.5 Bird Song 03

See you soon!
Best wishes, Daria Shestakova

💖💖💖





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz