poniedziałek, 20 listopada 2017

A Christmas gift tag/Świąteczny tag



Hello dear friends!
Today I’m happy to present to you
 my new work - Christmas tag.
At this time I used some 
White Christmas and Vintage Christmas
 paper collections, 
Christmas cutting dies, some embellishments, 
paints, ribbon, etc.
I wish you all wonderful day 
full of inspiration,
Hugs,
Natalja.
***
Witajcie!
Dzisiaj z radością pokażę Wam
moją nową pracę świąteczny tag.
W tej pracy uzyłam trochę 
papierów z kolekcji White Christmas
oraz Vintage Christmas,
świąteczne wykrojniki, trochę dodatków, wstążek itd.
Życzę Wam cudownego dnia, 
pełnego inspiracji!
Uściski, Natalja
I used/Użyłam:
White Christmas 03,05,
Vintage Christmas07
Big holly leaves cutting die, 
Winter gloves cutting die


  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz