wtorek, 13 kwietnia 2021

Bucolic Cover Of April

 

Hi to everyone today I share with you a special cover, created for my bullet journal with some Craft&You Design scrap collections, I hope you like it.

 


For my cover I used 'Dream Ceremony' 'Flower Vibes' and 'Gone with the wind', for the background I use some watercolors, inspirations is everywhere and every day it's a good for create.

The April's cover is inspired by spring, happy moments and beautiful sunny day, even if it is a very difficult time we look to the future full of hope.

 

It was a real pleasure to use these collections, , they are perfect for events such as weddings and cerimonies, in my opinion they are also suitable for bullet journal.




I hope you have celebrate a happy Easter, do not forget to follow us on all our social media, so as not to miss any of our projects.

Happy crafting.

supplies 

 
 
 

 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz