środa, 27 stycznia 2021

'Time to love' Mixed Media composition

 Hi to everyone, today I share with you a special project, created with some collection by Craft&You Design, i hope you like it.


At this time I used a mixed media tecnique, and I use some elements by 'Vintage Man' and 'Gone with the wind' collections paper pads, for decorations I used some recycled materials.


I love this collections, perfect for any craft ideas, very strong, it was fun to use them together.

 

 

This mixed media layout, it's very lovely and gorgeous I love the result, very elegant perfect for a little gift, and for a funny moments.


 

This frame it's so gorugeous, the texture very nice, I use white gesso for a ultimate touch to finish.



I hope you like this project, don't forget to follow us for alla projects, on our social media and facebook group.

Supplies


Gone with the wind 


Gone with the wind 


Decorations


Frames 


Vintage Man


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz