sobota, 28 listopada 2020

Colour of Christmas mini album

 

Hi to everyone today I share my little mini album, created with 'Colours of Christmas' 30'x30' collection by Craft&You Design. 


I used also another sheet of elements 30'x30' an I cut some decorations and create a little pocket for little message for friends and family.


This year is very strange and difficult for all of us, but the inspirations is everywhere, and this is very important for me.


All elements of this mini album are of the same collections, I add some link in the end of this post.


Each of us tried to do our best to try to bring some joy, please follow us for the other project for your craft inspirations, with Craft&You Design, on our social media.


 
I love this paper perfect for any your craft ideas, for mini tag, card and envelopes, mini album, art ournal, composition, mixed media creations and more.
 

All supplies are here


Sentiments


Decorations 


Colours of Christmas



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz