czwartek, 27 sierpnia 2020

Z-fold card Stay at Home

 Hi to everyone today I share my z-fold card, with Stay at Home collection by Craft&You Design, I love the design and colours are very powerful, perfect for nurse and doctor themed cards and other scrapbook projects.


Don't forget to follow on our social media, and on facebook group for all projects and inspirations.

Please Enjoy

At this time I use 'Stay At Home' 30'x30' collection.

 

 

In this collection there are many elements, very cute and perfect for all craft projects, I love this colour palette very cool.

I hope you like this and Thanks for your attention, and remember Stay at Home and Stay Safe.

 Supplies

 

Stay At Home 30x30 collection

 

 

Stay At home elements

 

 

 Stay at home elements girls

 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz