środa, 19 września 2018

Last post from Mamajudo

Hej kochani!
Chciałam się dziś z Wami pożegnać. Byłam tu od początku i jest mi niezmiernie miło, że mogłam dla Was tworzyć z papierów Craft And You Design. Te wszystkie piękne kolekcje stworzyła Żanetka, bliska mi osoba, dlatego było mi tym bardziej miło.
Na pożegnanie chcę Wam pokazać kartkę z okazji zakończenia studiów magisterskich.

Użyłam papierów z kolekcji: Pastel Wedding, Vintage Time i Tea Time.
Wykrojnik: Leaves 1

Uściski!
Magda mamajudo
 
-----------------------------------------------
Hello Friends!
I wanted to say goodbye to you today. I have been here from the beginning 
and I am very pleased that I could create for you with Craft And You Design papers.
 All these beautiful collections were created by Żanetka, 
a close person to me, which is why it was all the more pleasing to me.
For Goodbye, I want to show you a card 
for the end of the master's studies.

I used papers from the Pastel Wedding, Vintage Time and Tea Time collections.
Dies: Leaves 1

Hugs!
Magda mamajudo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz