poniedziałek, 17 października 2016

Little houses/Małe domki

I love fall. 
Little bit chilly weather gives you a hint of festival. 
it feels like holidays around the corner. 
I got the Tim Holtz die and I adore these dies. 
I am abscessed with making these little houses 
and the papers from two Craft and You collections 
are perfect for this project. 
I have used two papers from Lavender Garden 
and Two from Birthday Party. 
 The beauty of these collections that you can use 
them all around not only for any particular theme.

Hope you will love this project. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
***
Witajcie kochani,
święta zbliżają się wielkimi krokami.
Mam wykrojnik domki od Tim Holtz i uwielbiam je.
Jestem zachwycona robieniem tych małych domków
Użyłam papierów z dwóch kolekcji Craft&You Design
-doskonale nadają się do tego projektu.
Użyłem Lavender Garden
i dwa z Birthday Party.
  Papiery te można wykorzystać
nie tylko w taki sposób jak pokazałam.
Mam nadzieję, że spodoba ci się ten projekt.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny!




I used/Użyłam:
Lavender Garden collection
Birthday Party collection



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz